Monday, November 9, 2015

Because of Him

Family,

I always look forward to emails such as this when you can share something eventful with me. It was a good report and I'm simply happy to hear that you all had a spiritual filled weekend.

I wish I had a lot myself to report on, but we reached the climax of our week last Monday and then the rest of the week, we didn't have a single lesson "/ However, last Monday we did have a lesson with someone and we shared the Because of Him video and I have seen that video so many times, but something was different this time. Watch the video and pay attention to when the drum comes in to the video. I certainly don't think it was placed there on accident (:

It sounds like you got a picture or two of me this weekend from the O'barr's. We did some quilting on Wednesday for the humanitarian stuff and then did yardwork at their house on Saturday and had crepes! It was probably the second time in my life that I ate Nutella.
This weekend, the Chino stake got a new stake presidency and that was good! Along the lines of what you have expressed to me in your emails, every single calling in the church is delivered straight from the Lord through His authorized servants. I'm not sure why people lack such faith in that. Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet of God and that's that (:

Today I got a flu shot and we had to drive to Rancho for it and we still have a lot to do, so I'm gonna call this good. Keep praying for me and that the hearts of Diamond Bar will soften! I love you all, have a good week!

- Elder Bennion

No comments:

Post a Comment