Monday, June 22, 2015

6/15/15

GREAT NEWS! This transfer, President Hobbs is having us cover a 2nd ward, and guess which one it is? the Cucamonga TONGAN WARD! haha! I can't believe it to be honest. I remember thinking it'd be great to serve in another Tongan ward, but I certainly didn't think that that wish would come true so quickly. A lot of the missionaries know that I am very excited about it (: I am a tiny bit nervous though at the same time, just because we're covering Highland ward on top of assistant stuff and the Tongan ward, and the Tongans don't like to share missionaries with other wards and Elder Va'enuku just got white washed out of that ward, but I am regardless so excited about the whole thing! I am excited to share my discoveries of their culture and what new words and phrases I pick up on and of course indulge in some Polynesian food.

Things are great, we have had the craziest day and this is all I have time for. I love you all, talk to you next week!

- Elder Bennion

No comments:

Post a Comment