Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

I'll update when My Mom forwards me her emails from Shawn.
Email to Ben and KoriAnn
What a day yesterday was! It touched a lot of different emotions, but it was so good to see all of you guys (: It warmed my heart that I got to spend 2 hours with the best people I know. There were many good laughs had. Brighton is just the cutest "Shawn stop crying!" haha! He hasn't lost an ounce of how adorable he is. You are indeed lucky to have the husband and kids that you do. And Bristol walks around without any problem! Man she is getting big! And Brighton starts Tball?! I'm excited to see his athletic talents into action and see them develop and which sport he ends up liking most. There's no doubt in my mind he'll be an all-around athlete. He's gonna be a very popular kid, wouldn't you agree? He's such a nut (:
 
Glad to hear that mom was in good spirits. I can't imagine what it's like to have both parents gone. I thought she was gonna have a hard time with Grandpa, but she seems to be doing well. I know it's a further thing to discuss, but what are they gonna do about the house? That basement holds so many good memories of my childhood! haha. I guess we'll see what happens there.
I hope you had just as good a time as I did yesterday. It was nice to hear from you guys. That two hours flew by and it makes me anxious to skype again ha. 
Well, I ought to respond to some other emails. Thanks for chatting yesterday, it was so nice to see you all and good luck with your calling, the funeral, your family, etc. I love you, have a good week!
Love,
Elder Bennion

No comments:

Post a Comment